Discover Why Commercial Real-Estate Financing Is Such a Popular Financial Solution
When you need financing for your commercial real estate goals, you can trust TMF Capital Group to offer some of the most generous financing solutions available. We’d love to help you select the ideal commercial real estate financing program from our extensive portfolio.
Our Financing Programs
Here are some of the financing programs we invite you to look through the next time you need extra cash for your commercial real estate goals.
- HUD and FHA Lending: This program works very well for any type of rehabilitation or new construction of rental housing or hospitals and other healthcare facilities. It offers non-recourse, full amortization and more benefits.
- Construction Financing: You’ll want to ask about this financing program if you have any large commercial real estate construction projects planned. You can receive a loan that offers as much as $100,000,000 through this program.
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional programs are always in high demand since they work so well for a variety of situations. They’re great for everything from industrial properties to stabilized investments.
- CMBS Loans: If you want securitized commercial mortgage-backed securities, ask about this program. It comes with fixed terms and great rates.
- International Financing: Need up to $1,000,000,000 or more for international projects? Apply for this program.
- Bridge Loans: When you only require financing for a few months, bridge financing may be ideal. It offers variable interest rates and interest-only amortization.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: You can get highly customized financial solutions through this popular program.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: If you deal in hotels, you may want to apply for an SBA 7a or 504 loan. This type of financing is also great for owner-occupied properties.
Want to learn more about some of these commercial real estate financing options? Contact us and we’ll explain them each in more detail so you can decide which is best for your current needs.